Are you a business owner? If yes, ask yourself this question:
“Do I value profit over my people?”
If you answered yes to this question, this episode is for you!
A lot of business owners have a hard time balancing the two. They think of profits as a goal because without profit there is no business. But, without people there is still no business!
In this episode we talk about:
- A few things that you can do to show that you value your people as a business owner or manager.
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Specifically we cover Physiological Needs and Safety needs in this episode!
- There will be a part two that will follow up on the last 3 needs, and go more into detail so keep your eyes peeled for that
- A few things that employees want from their employer to make them feel valued